Education is the gateway to learning languages that helps young people, students and adult learners to live overseas, secure employment and progress in their chosen career.
Yet traditional ways of learning languages can leave students with brain blocks and lacking the motivation to develop fluency and make the language work for them.
What if there was a better, faster, and more efficient way to learn languages that allows the learner to lead their learning, set their own language learning goals and develop fluency simply and intuitively?
Are you passionate about improving the way your students learn languages?
Discover Neurolanguage Coaching®.
Neurolanguage Coaching® is a modern, brain-friendly language learning method informed by neuroscience that uses coaching conversations as a device to empower the learner to stay motivated and achieve their language learning goals with long-lasting proficiency.
At Nurdan Colleran, Neurolanguage Coach®, I transform language teachers into language coaches. As a professional, licensed trainer of the ELC Neurolanguage Coaching® Certification course, I can provide the training you need to become a certified Neurolanguage Coach® and improve how your students learn languages. This course is accredited by the ICF (International Coach Federation) with 30 Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) hours, plus 6 hours of Resource Development. The course can be delivered to you online, wherever you are in the world!
The content covered is as follows:
- What is Language Coaching and Neurolanguage Coaching®? What is it not?
- Coaching models – can we use them in Language Coaching?
- Becoming a coach – transforming the directive style
- Introducing the Brain and principles of neuroscience
- What is the ideal learning state?
- Understanding how the coachee learns
- Applying coaching principles to Language Learning
- Integrating the principles of neuroscience and coaching into Neurolanguage Coaching®
- Introducing Neurolanguage Coaching® models/tools and how to use them
- How to structure Neurolanguage Coaching® sessions
- Administration of Neurolanguage Coaching® Sessions
- Neurolanguage Coaching® as an approach and method
- Application of Neurolanguage Coaching® through the PACT PQC model – how to transmit grammar through powerful coaching conversations
I would be delighted to discuss with you how Neurolanguage Coaching Training can enhance your teaching career, open up new opportunities and improve the way your students learn languages.
Book a free consultation call.
I also offer Neurolanguage Communication® Training to teachers and educators of any discipline (not just language teachers). This course will help you to assist learners to learn better, faster, and more efficiently. Principles of neuroscience and coaching come together and are applied to the communication process to help learners/communicators to communicate in a better way. The Neurolanguage Communication® approach can be used in any learning or communication process and delivers a consistent brain-friendly way of communication.
Speak to me to find out more about this exciting new programme that will transform your teaching and your student’s learning.